W Business Center cares about your health and we want to do our best to assist you in obtaining the help you need.
We would like to list some of @World Health Organization’s recommendations to reduce exposure to the virus and transmission of a range of illnesses. The recommendations include: hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
What you need to know:
- If someone becomes ill in the workplace with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, they should be sent home.
- Members and employees should be reminded to wash their hands for 20 seconds more frequently and catch coughs and sneezes in tissues
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, using your standard cleaning products
- We encourage our members to limit their physical meetings and try to attend digital/online meetings
- All people should wear masks outside their private office and in in public areas and elevators
W Business Center will continue to take the temperature of every person entering the building and all the people will be asked to wear masks in public areas.